This is where you will find entertainment and nothing else. If you are bored, this is where you should visit. Dont Forget to BooKmark This Site to visit everyday.

Support OUR Cause

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Honey!!! Old Couple Joke

An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart etc. The couple had been married almost  50 years and clearly, they were still very much in love.
 
While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names' The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said, 'Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to ask her what it is!' :D

 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Man who has never been tired of enjoying the wonders of the world. Beauty, Technology and Love Powers his actions.

HiT LiST