This is where you will find entertainment and nothing else. If you are bored, this is where you should visit. Dont Forget to BooKmark This Site to visit everyday.

Support OUR Cause

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ideal Life Joke

 


The IDEAL man does not smoke, does not drink, does not flirt, goes to bed
early, in short ... does not exist

Keep your office clean... stay home !!!

Be quiet in the office...... respect the fact that others sleep !

When you  see this blog  refer  it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always
think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I  showed  it to u ..

Sometime my mind asks why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember
you? Then my heart answers it's simply because
mental patient needs more
care
.

Like energy, love can neither be created nor destroyed. It can just be
transferred from
one  girlfriend to another girlfriend with loss of
Certain amount of money
.

And the final one

Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small
people talk about others ... But  legends never talk
, the y Blog...   
J

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Man who has never been tired of enjoying the wonders of the world. Beauty, Technology and Love Powers his actions.

HiT LiST