This is where you will find entertainment and nothing else. If you are bored, this is where you should visit. Dont Forget to BooKmark This Site to visit everyday.

Support OUR Cause

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Me and my boss....


 
When I Take a long time to finish, I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough


When I don't do it, I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it, he is busy,


When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart,

When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative,


When I please my boss, I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating,


When I make a mistake, I' am an idiot.

When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human.


When I am out of the office, I am wondering around.

When my boss is out of the office, he's on business.


When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick.

When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.


When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview

When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked


When I do good, my boss never remembers,

When I do wrong, he never forgets
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Man who has never been tired of enjoying the wonders of the world. Beauty, Technology and Love Powers his actions.

HiT LiST