This is where you will find entertainment and nothing else. If you are bored, this is where you should visit. Dont Forget to BooKmark This Site to visit everyday.

Support OUR Cause

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strange quotations - some funny and some serious


I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places ! 

Your dog is telling you that it can talk? it's lying ! 

I don't believe in Astrology. I am an aquarain and aquarians do not believe in astrology

All generalisations are false, including this one

I do not believe in superstition - it brings me bad luck

I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated by the idea of approximation ! 

Some say there is madness in his method.
I say there is method in his madness ! 

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated by the idea of approximation ! 

The observer, when he seems to himself to be observing a stone, is really, if physics is to be believed, observing the effects of the stone upon himself
 
You don't believe in Past Life / reincarnation? you said the same thing in your past life! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Man who has never been tired of enjoying the wonders of the world. Beauty, Technology and Love Powers his actions.

HiT LiST