This is where you will find entertainment and nothing else. If you are bored, this is where you should visit. Dont Forget to BooKmark This Site to visit everyday.

Support OUR Cause

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What A Coincidence!

 
 
 
A chicken farmer went to a local bar where he sat next to a woman and ordered a
glass of champagne.
The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of
champagne, too."
"What a coincidence," says the farmer. "This is a special day
for me ... I'm celebrating." 
"This is a special day for me, too. I am also celebrating," says the
woman.
"What a coincidence!" says the farmer. As they clinked glasses the
farmer asked, "What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my
gynecologist told me that I'm pregnant."
"What a coincidence," says the farmer. "I'm a chicken farmer
and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying
fertilized eggs."
"That's great!" says the woman. "How did you chickens become
fertile?"
"I used a different cock," replies the farmer.
.
.
.
.
.
The woman smiled and said, "Remarkable coincidence."
--------------------
 
 

 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Man who has never been tired of enjoying the wonders of the world. Beauty, Technology and Love Powers his actions.

HiT LiST